- Welcome to the FNL Pilots Association Website
- FNL Pilots Association Members get a fuel discount...
- with the FNL jetCenter. Thanks jetCenter!!
- Officers and Board:
- President: Steve Wolf
- Vice President: James Hays
- Secretary: Larry Wilson
- Treasurer: Howard Abraham
- Board Member: Deb Montgomery
- Board Member: Jason Kopp
- Board Member: Malachi O'Neill
Find an AME
to find an AME (Aviation Medical Examiner)
- Hangar lease wanted. Need to park a C-182. Short or long term. Will consider either single or shared hangar. Contact: Tim Morey, 970-420-3207, Sheilarmorey1@msn.com
- KFNL Hangar for sale; 3800 sq ft with radiant heat, paint booth, pilot’s lounge; located at 5257 Northrup Drive – contact Chad Brent, 970-461-7145, for showings.
HANGER FOR SALE: 5253 BEACHCRAFT – $169,900 – Contact: Mickey Hansen 970-690-6851
50 X 50 EAGLE SPAN BUILDING, MANUFACTURED 1999
46′ BI-FOLD DOOR, EPOXY FLOORS
INSULATED, NATURAL GAS RADIAT HEAT, 2 UNITS
PLUMBED FOR BATHROOM, 150 AMP ELECTRIC
STREET SIDE SERVICE DOOR, AND ONE THE FRONT
LAND LEASE $36/MO, NO PROPERTY TAXES
- Short term lease available for Hangar at 5070 Grumman X5. Contact Stan Scott at 970-217-4876
NEW HANGARS AT KFNL
This July the first of 4 new hangars will be available at KFNL. Hangar space is available to purchase or to rent. Each hangar is 60′ x 80′ with room for 6 aircraft, or one large jet, all monitored by CCTV. Hangars can be custom finished The hangars have polished concrete floors, are insulated, have clear perspex sections to provide plenty of natural light and a 200 amp electrical service. Hangars are available for fractional purchase, with finance available, and have the longest ground lease at the airport, 40 years. One hangar has been sold, another has only two rental sections remaining, act today to ensure availability……..For more details www.KFNLHangars.com
- Looking for a hangar suitable for a single engine Navion – please contact Tony Russell (757) 560-0376 email@example.com
- Wanted — Purchase a Hangar at FNL, 50 x 50 or larger. Contact Eric Gray: 303-828-1066 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here for a complete list of Hangars for Sale or Lease
Aircraft & Other
- 2012 Cessna Skylane Turbo 182T for sale; 490 hours since new, G1000, GFC700 autopilot, WAAS, Traffic, XM weather, Ballistic Recovery System (BRS), Vortex Generators, carefully maintained and hangared – contact Jeff Hiatt, 970-980-6800
- 1978 SUPER DECATHLON • $59,000 • FOR SALE • Airframe 1500+ TT, Engine 1500+SNEW, Prop 740+SMOH. Flown regularly, No hard acrobatics, Spades, Hooker 5-pt harness, Whelens, Engine Heater, Bruce’s covers, Mini-Softie parachute new 2013. Really a great airplane. Original paint and interior. Oil Analysis since 2006. Clean and well cared for. Full logs from day one. May 2015 annual compressions: 77/77/76/76 • Contact Russ Reed, Owner – located Nunn, CO USA • Telephone: 970-420-7055 . 970-897-3066 • Posted January 25, 2016
- 1/3 interest – 1979 Cessna T-210N based KFNL(heated hangar). 4400TT, 650 engine, new paint, interior and windows 2010. Full IFR, STEC autopilot, MX-20 MFD, electronic charts, WX download. $59,900. Call Chris Monaldi 970-988-3900, email@example.com
- One 1/4 share in 1979 Turbo 182RG for sale ($35,000). New rebuilt engine and new prop, heated hangar. Contact Monte Florea 970-481-1391 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Sale—1946 Piper J3 Cub, 3526 TTAF, C-85 conversion, 1599 SMOH, 435 STOH., 164 hours since complete 1998 restoration and always hangered since. Long list of new parts w/ full documentation. Sold w/ fresh annual – $39,000. Based FNL Contact Gary MacFarquhar 303-949-9948 or email@example.com for details, pictures or inspection.
- For Sale—Medical reasons, RV9A based in Greeley (GXY). 902 hrs TTSN, Quick Build, Tilt-Up, Aerosport Power (Lycoming) D2A, 160 hp, Sensenich Fixed Pitch prop, 150K true at 6.8 gph. Asking $85,000 $74,500. Contact Mike Holland: firstname.lastname@example.org for pictures and details
- FOR SALE $55,000: 1/4 share 1981 Piper Seneca III based at FNL. Six seats with club seating and 1500 lb useful load allow you and your family/friends (and bags!!) to go where you want, when you want! This is a true IFR machine with lots of bells and whistles: FIKI, XM weather, onboard radar, Garmin GNS 530W, and KFC200 autopilot to name a few. The other members love to fly and stay current. She is well cared for and includes an equal share in a heated hangar at FNL. If any interest, call Dan Langer 970-685-9441 or email email@example.com. Posted 5/10/2016.
- Kitfox Model 4-1200 STOL ELSA • $23,900 • N#, 621 TTAF – Rotax 670 (90HP), 84 SNEW, Recent Annual – Warp Drive 3 Blade Climb Prop – Grove Spring Landing Gear, 22″ Tundra Tires – 1200 # Gross Weight – New Additional Wing Tank – New MGL Avionics V6 Radio – Narco AT-150 Transponder – Full Dual Controls – Cabin Heat! Fun STOL plane! Fly with doors open in the summer, crank the cabin heat in winter. Burns 4.5 GPH – Comes with trailer as part of sale. Folding wings! • Contact Rhett Dooley 720-440-4799
WANTED: Aircraft Tug for C182rg
Looking for a small tug for a Cessna 182RG. Contact James Hays if you have one to sell.