- Welcome to the FNL Pilots Association Website
- FNL Pilots Association Members get a fuel discount...
- with the FNL jetCenter. Thanks jetCenter!!
- Officers and Board:
- President: Steve Wolf
- Vice President: James Hays
- Secretary: Larry Wilson
- Treasurer: Howard Abraham
- Board Member: Deb Montgomery
- Board Member: Jason Kopp
- Board Member: Malachi O'Neill
Find an AME
to find an AME (Aviation Medical Examiner)
- Hangar for Rent – 75×50, large bi-fold doors. It is well insulated, radiant heated, and we’ll lighted. I would like to rent part of it (51%). 5230 Gulfstream. Contact Bob Ferrero
- KFNL HANGAR FOR SALE
5070 Grumman #4, Eagle Span INSULATED and lighted building, 44 ft. WIDE hangar door with walk door, 33′ 6″ to sheet rocked back wall, 1530 sq. ft., NATURAL GAS RADIANT HEAT, FNL Condo Association ($158.90 quarterly dues).
AVAILABLE NOW, $94,000, possible owner financing.
Contact Ron Grob: 970/667-5320 X111 (leave voice mail), email@example.com
- Hangar lease wanted. Need to park a C-182. Short or long term. Will consider either single or shared hangar. Contact: Tim Morey, 970-420-3207, Sheilarmorey1@msn.com
- KFNL Hangar for sale; 3800 sq ft with radiant heat, paint booth, pilot’s lounge; located at 5257 Northrup Drive – contact Chad Brent, 970-461-7145, for showings.
HANGER FOR SALE: 5253 BEACHCRAFT – $169,900 – Contact: Mickey Hansen 970-690-6851
50 X 50 EAGLE SPAN BUILDING, MANUFACTURED 1999
46′ BI-FOLD DOOR, EPOXY FLOORS
INSULATED, NATURAL GAS RADIAT HEAT, 2 UNITS
PLUMBED FOR BATHROOM, 150 AMP ELECTRIC
STREET SIDE SERVICE DOOR, AND ONE THE FRONT
LAND LEASE $36/MO, NO PROPERTY TAXES
- Short term lease available for Hangar at 5070 Grumman X5. Contact Stan Scott at 970-217-4876
NEW HANGARS AT KFNL
This July the first of 4 new hangars will be available at KFNL. Hangar space is available to purchase or to rent. Each hangar is 60′ x 80′ with room for 6 aircraft, or one large jet, all monitored by CCTV. Hangars can be custom finished The hangars have polished concrete floors, are insulated, have clear perspex sections to provide plenty of natural light and a 200 amp electrical service. Hangars are available for fractional purchase, with finance available, and have the longest ground lease at the airport, 40 years. One hangar has been sold, another has only two rental sections remaining, act today to ensure availability……..For more details www.KFNLHangars.com
- Looking for a hangar suitable for a single engine Navion – please contact Tony Russell (757) 560-0376 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted — Purchase a Hangar at FNL, 50 x 50 or larger. Contact Eric Gray: 303-828-1066 email@example.com
- Click Here for a complete list of Hangars for Sale or Lease
Aircraft & Other
- 1950 Cessna 140a
Very clean aircraft, Complete logs, 2 place side by side seating, All metal, 4-5 gallons per hour at cruise, 110 mph cruise (average), Avgas STC, Hangered at Greeley-Weld Airport, Less than 300 “A” model 140’s still remain on FAA register
See Flyer for more details
- 1978 BEECHCRAFT BARON 58 (N235SM)
4656.9 TIME SINCE NEW (NO DAMAGE HISTORY)
Engines: LH SMOH: 1303.5 (6/11/1999) LH STOH: 169.8 (07/02/2011) RH SMOH: 244.6 (6/18/2010)
PROP: HARTZELL 3 BLADE, LH SPOH: 1303.5 (2/23/1999), RH SPOH: 244.6 (5/25/2010)
ANNUAL: COMPLETED JUNE 2017 (PROFESSIONAL AIRCRAFT SERVICES, LOVELAND, CO) LH AND RH HORIZONTAL STAB DE-ICE BOOTS REPLACED OCTOBER 2015
See Flyer for more details
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, $125,000.00 CONTACT CHUCK MASIN
(O) 970-419-7419 (C) 970-402-6134 (E) CHUCK.MASIN@BLUEOCEANAVIATION.COM
- FOR SALE $55,000: 1/4 share 1981 Piper Seneca III based at FNL. Six seats with club seating and 1500 lb useful load allow you and your family/friends (and bags!!) to go where you want, when you want! This is a true IFR machine with lots of bells and whistles: FIKI, XM weather, onboard radar, Garmin GNS 530W, and KFC200 autopilot to name a few. The other members love to fly and stay current. She is well cared for and includes an equal share in a heated hangar at FNL. If any interest, call Dan Langer 970-685-9441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.